Andy Neill från Emergency Medicine Ireland har gjort videos och podcast om klinisk anatomi för akutläkare, finns på Vimeo and iTunes.
- HAND: Anatomy of the Hand: Lingo and soft tissues; The Finger tip; The fingers; Extensor tendons; Flexor tendons; Nerve supply; Intrinsic muscles; Blood supply; and the Thumb
- HAND OCH HANDLEDS SKADOR: Hand and Wrist Injuries: Colles Fracture; Scaphoid Fractures; and Scapholunate injuries
- SKULDRA: Anatomy of the Shoulder: The Rotator Cuff; Subacromial space and labrum; AC and SC Joint; Dislocations; and Nerve Compressions
- FOT OCH VRISTSKADOR: Ankle and Foot Injuries: Ankle injuries; Lisfranc Injuries; and Sensory Innervation of the Foot
- NEURO: Neuroanatomy: CSF circulation; Cerebral Venous Sinuses; Brain Herniation; Internal Capsule; Anterior and Middle Cerebral Arteries; Posterior Cerebral Artery; Posterior Communicating Artery; circle of Willis; and Cavernous sinus
- RYGGRAD / RYGGMÄRG: Anatomy of the Cervical spine and Spinal cord: Cervical Spine; Vertebral Artery; Spinal Cord Injury; Anterior cord syndrome, Vertebral column; Central cord syndrome, Cauda equina; Brown-Sequard syndrome; and Horner Syndrome
- ANSIKTE: SENSORIK: Sensory Innervation of the Face: Trigeminal nerve; Mental nerve; Infraorbital Nerve; Inferior Alveolar Nerve; and The Ear
- ÖGA: Anatomy of the Eye: Bits of the eye; Bony bits; and Bits that move…
- Practical Clinical Anatomy: Cricothyroidotomy; The LMA as a murder weapon; Fascia Iliaca Block; and the SMA Syndrome
- TRAUMA: Clinical Anatomy of Trauma: Chest Trauma; and Abdomen and Pelvic Trauma
An understanding of anatomy is an essential component of emergency medicine and critical care – but is often very poorly taught (or poorly learned!).
Sammanfattning från LITFL:
Andy Neill of Emergency Medicine Ireland has done an amazing job of creating a series of Anatomy For Emergency Medicine Podcasts and Visual Resources on Vimeo and iTunes. No point in re-inventing the wheel, so here we collate this audiovisual Gold.
Dr. Tyler DeWitt is a research scientist, high school teacher, and digital content author. He is the creator of an online #FOAMed YouTube education channel on science topics, and STEM education. Tyler holds a Ph.D. in Microbiology from MIT, where he served as student coordinator for the new MIT+K12 video outreach project. Chemistry Basics collates a series of Dr Tyler DeWitt’s Basic Science tutorials.